Saturday, December 10 – The Beacon of Faith - A Symposium on Catholic Tradition in the Northwest United States
This is a full-day event reviewing the history of Catholicism and the SSPX in the Northwest United States, celebrating the memory of everything that has been done to achieve what we have, and to inspire those to continue making it better. Including Bishop Bernard Fellay as keynote speaker.
- 7:15 a.m. - Holy Mass @ ICC Church
- 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast @ ICC Church
- 9:00 a.m. - Registration @ Red Lions Templin's Resort Post Falls
- 9:30 a.m. - Welcoming Remarks
- 9:35 p.m. - Pre-Vatican II History of the Northwest
- 10:15 a.m. - Pre-SSPX History of Immaculate Conception
- 11:00 a.m. - Immaculate Conception Joins the SSPX
- 11:45 a.m. - Lunch/Break
- 1:30 p.m. - Roundtable Discussion
- 2:15 p.m. - Dominican Sisters: Their school and Order
- 3:00 p.m. - More History of ICC, Statistics on growth, vocations, and chapels
- 3:45 p.m. - Keynote Address
- 4:30 p.m. - Rosary
- 5:00 p.m. - Happy Hour
Reservations are required to attend the Symposium. Breakfast is provided, but Lunch/Happy Hour is the responsibility of the attendees. Please use the form below to register all adults attending the Symposium.
TIP: Parents should consider arranging babysitting for their younger children. Due to space limitations at the venue (Templins) only ages 16+. Older children and young adults are highly encouraged to come learn about the rich history and the heroes of our parish and the SSPX. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.